FEDEX SECOND DAY AIR CHARGES, ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S. ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Fresh Maui Pineapples
$64.95 – $185.95
Field Ripened, ‘Maui Gold’ Pineapples. We specialize in the hybrid, low acid pineapple, known as Maui Gold. Grown on the slopes of Haleakala, the Maui Gold Pineapple literally drips sunshine, blue skies and tropical breezes.
ADD ON one of these products and pay NO additional shipping.
- 1 lb bag pure Kona coffee beans ($47.00)
- Husked Maui Coconut ($10.00)
- 1.5 LB bag Maui raw sugar ($9.00)
- 1 jar Coconut syrup ($10.00)
- 1 jar Guava Jelly ($7.00)
- 1 jar Lilikoi Jelly ($7.00)
- 1 8 oz box Hawaiian Host Chocolate Macs ($7.25)
- 1 8 oz box Maui Caramacs ($5.75)
Some Frequently Asked Questions about our Maui Gold Pineapples…
1) How long does a pineapple last?
A field ripened pineapple will last 7 to 10 days refrigerated. Or, you can freeze individual servings in a zip lock bag for smoothies or pine pops all year. A great summer treats for kids.
2) How do you cut a pineapple?
Lay the pineapple on its side. Using a sharp butcher knife, slice off the top 3 inches (including crown). Turn and repeat for the bottom of the pine. Stand the pineapple upright and using a downward motion with the knife slice off the outer shell while slowly turning the pineapple. You’ll take about a half inch of fruit off with the shell. Once the shell is off, use your imagination, spears, rings or chunks.
3) Why does Hawaiian grown pineapple have to be certified for export?
While we are part of the United States, we are a tropical island and the outer shell of the pine can harbor unwanted pests. Fruit fly larva to name one. Our pineapple are rigorously cleaned and certified by the US dept of agriculture pest free.
|How Many in Box?||
Box of 2 – $64.95, Box of 3 – $76.95, Box of 4 – $88.95, Box of 6 – $ 105.95, Box of 8 – $ 124.95, Box of 10 – $138.95
No Extras, Add Kona Coffee, Add Coconut, Add Maui Sugar, Add Coconut Syrup, Add Guava Jelly, Add Lilikoi Jelly, Add Chocolate Macs, Add Maui Caramacs