Big Island Hawaiian Papayas
Mild and melon-flavored, these papayas can easily be enjoyed raw, as well as blended into smoothies, tossed into salads, or added to salsas and ceviche for a sweet kick. The juicy flesh and low acidity means children love them, and when blended and frozen they make a delightful, cooling treat. In addition, the soft seeds are edible and contain a peppery flavor, well-suited for salad dressings, sauces, and smoothies—or just as an on-the-go snack.
- Sweet, tree-ripened papayas
- “Ripe now” papayas, ready to eat upon delivery
- Available year round
- 10lbs = 9-11 papayas
- Kaphoho solo variety papayas
Certified by our growers in the Puna district of the Big Island of Hawaii, these beauties come in 10 lb. boxes at $93.95. U.S. FedEx Two-Day Shipping included.
<!–Certified by our growers in the Puna district of the Big Island of Hawaii, these beauties come in 10 lb. boxes. Typically 8-10 papayas per box. $93.95 for one, 10lb. box. U.S. FedEx Shipping included.
ADD ON one of these products and pay NO additional shipping.
- 1 lb bag pure Kona coffee beans ($69.95)
- Husked Maui Coconut ($11.00)
- 1 LB bag Maui raw sugar ($11.00)
- 1 jar Coconut syrup ($11.00)
- 1 jar Guava Jelly ($11.00)
- 1 jar Lilikoi Jelly ($11.00)
- 1 8 oz box Hawaiian Host Chocolate Macs ($10.00)
- 1 8 oz box Maui Caramacs ($10.00)
These papaya are absolutely delicious, none better. Just like I first tasted for breakfast in Kona back in 1978.
these have always been so amazing! 😊 Thank you
these have always been soooo amazing!!!!
I haven’t found papayas as good as these anywhere else.
I have t tried these through this site but can’t
Say enough about fresh, ripe Papaya!