Fresh Maui Gold® Pineapples
The volcanic black sands at Punaluʻu. The soft blue of a post-storm Lahaina sky. The brilliant reds of a West Maui sunset. The colours of Hawaii remind locals and visitors alike they are in a place so beautiful Mark Twain deemed it the “loveliest fleet of islands that lies anchored in any ocean.”
The perfect white and yellow of a sliced Maui Gold® Pineapple brings the sunshine of those island beaches to your own home. But the taste will bring you to its wilds. Smooth texture, low acidity and a taste perfectly balanced between sweet and lush, one bite will have you hearing the distant crash of surf, or feeling the gentle breath of a warm breeze.
Maui Gold® Pineapples: The color of summer, the taste of paradise.
- Hybrid, low acid pineapple
- Grown in Upcountry Maui on the slopes of Haleakala
- Vine ripened
- Packed with anti-oxidants and vitamin C
- Contains Bromelain: an enzyme that reduces inflammation
- Unique, "one of a kind" cross pollinated pineapple
- 18-months to grow a Maui Gold®
- Hand picked at the optimal stage of ripeness